skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Daddy, what is this stuff anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Annamaria
View my complete profile
Links
CHRISTMAS LIST
Baby Center
Save the Rain Forest and Others
Child Safe Network
Mommy and Me!
Harry Potter - JKRowling.com
Williams' Blog
Czwakiel's Blog
Calvo's Blog
Sabrina's Blog
Roth's Blog
Cornely's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(83)
►
September
(40)
►
March
(18)
►
January
(25)
►
2009
(63)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(22)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
2008
(112)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(154)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(294)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(70)
►
March
(75)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(61)
▼
2005
(109)
►
December
(19)
▼
November
(35)
The Amazing Feats of Jillian
ooh...this cat bed is comfy! :)
I'll just use Daddy's face to help me stand up
I am standing!...ok Daddy's helping a LITTLE.
I grew a TOOTH!
let me out of this jail!
uhhh...if I can just stand up and get a better view!
I did it!
Look at me!
I can crawl!!!!! :)
I love bath time!
Aunt B and me! :)
Mommy and Daddy, you need to rake!
My Daddy and me :)
A hand-stand! -you should try these...they are FUN!
Hello! I can wave!!! :)
Now I have 2 teeth!!!
Mommy and me...I'm tired; put me to bed!
waving to Daddy! hehe!
I love to fly!!!
Happy Halloween!!! :)
DA-NUH...
DA-NUH...
Dunuh-dunuh-dunuh-dunuh-DAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Trick or treat!
Say ARRR!
Daddy, what is this stuff anyway?
Random Pics
Mamon, I am tierd...pleez poot me to bed!
I'm Goofy! :)
Oh happy day! :)
Hehe! I figured out how to send text messages on ...
Would you stop taking pictures and FEED me, Mommy!
Check me out in my new shades!
"Ain't it cooool?"
►
October
(50)
►
August
(5)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment